The Corning 1L spinner flask body is constructed of polystyrene, paddle and shaft from polypropylene and caps from high density polyethylene. All are made of USP Class VI and ISO 10993-18 compliant materials.
· Recommended working range of 300 mL to 1L.
· Extended paddle design ensures constant top-to-bottom motion of the liquid without having to adjust the height of the paddle.
· Bottom contours on the paddle hug the shape of the flask, eliminating dead spots.
· Two wide neck openings for easy pouring; easily accept a 100 mL pipet.
· Vertical side baffles break up laminar flow - ensures better mixing and maximizes cell production.
· Each system is supplied individually double bagged.
· Sterilized by gamma irradiation; have the Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶ and meets USP XXIV:71 Bacteriostasis, Fungistasis and Sterility Standards.
· Single use only. Flasks cannot be autoclaved or resterilized with alcohol. Any attempt to do so will result in degradation of the materials.
· Optional Aseptic Transfer Caps (Cat. No. 3562) are available.
· Additional Vented Caps (Cat. No 3567) are available.
· Designed for both suspension and adherent cell culture applications and optimized for use with Corning microcarriers.