PhenoPlate microplates for high content imaging applications are ultra-low attachment (ULA) treated and are available in black in a 96-well format. These microplates benefit from a film bottom made of cyclic olefin, a plastic that has glass-like optical properties, providing superior image quality and also good cell adherence. They have an ultra-low plate bottom (0.2mm) for better well access when using water immersion and high NA objectives, and a new design, low profile polystyrene lid for reduced evaporation. Packaged as 2 bags of 20 plates.
Drawing on many years of experience in High-Content Screening, PerkinElmer’s expert team has developed and validated the PhenoPlate line of microplates. These microplates have been engineered to deliver both perfomance and superior images for high-content applications.
- Optimal clarity and fast autofocusing from excellent flatness of the plate bottom
- Superior image quality from high optical quality of cyclic olefin imaging surface
- Better well access when using water immersion and high NA objectives with ultra-low plate bottom
- Reduced evaporation from new design, low-profile polystyrene lid
- Avoid damaging the imaging surface when stacking with unique corner spacers
- Available with different coatings to suit your application
PhenoPlates are part of a range of microplates for high content applications, and belong to the complete solution for high content imaging that includes the Operetta® High Content Imaging and Opera Phenix™ High Content Screening Systems, software, and automation.
- Cases of 10 are packaged as 2 sleeves of 5 plates, lids included.
- Cases of 40 are packaged as 4 sleeves of 10 plates, lids included.
- Case of 50 is packaged as a case of individually packed lidded plates.
- Cases of 160 plates are packaged as 8 sleeves of 20 plates, lids included.