€ Login to see price
Corning CoolBox XT systems are bench top cooling workstations that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity or batteries. CoolBox systems are versatile and accommodate a variety of sample formats and temperatures. The modular design enables the use of CoolRack® and CoolSink® thermo-conductive sample modules to hold microfuge tubes, cryogenic vials, PCR tubes or plates, assay plates and more.
· Consists of a base, cooling cartridge/core and a lid
· Includes a magnetized collar and a 1° to 8°C temperature indicator for visual assurance of proper temperature
· To use with any 30 place Corning CoolRack Tubes Module
· The internal cooling or freezing cores provide 0.5° to 4°C for over 10 hours with lid open and over 16 hours with lid closed
· CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap freezing workstation for bacteria, virus or proteins.