LMC-56 is a modern benchtop, low-speed laboratory centrifuge designed for convenient sedimentation, centrifugation and collection of necessary samples. It provides operation with tubes, blood collection systems, gel cards, microtest and ELISA plates. Our centrifuges are designed for safe work (metal protecting housing), easy maintenance and wide application range in medical, biochemical, chemical, industrial and other type of laboratories.
- User-friendly centrifugation parameter input and simultaneous display of the set and actual parameter values.
- Safe assay performance: metal protective housing and metal lid, automatic imbal-ance switch-off, lid lock during the centrifuge operation provide safe operation at all speeds.
- Rotor imbalance automatic diagnostics (emergency stop, imbalance indication).
- Automatic rotor detection with active rotational speed limit.
- Relatively high speed – maximum 6,000 rpm or 3,750 g.
- Wide choice of accessory rotors and adapters.
- A wide selection of rotors – up to 13.
- Improved chamber to reduce sample heating during centrifugation.
- Different modes of acceleration and deceleration, including deceleration mode with switched off forced braking.
- Possibility to set the speed both in revolutions per minute and by relative centrifugal force.
|Speed regulation range for centrifuge tubes||100-6000 rpm|
(3750 × g)
|Speed regulation range for microtitre plates||100-2000 rpm|
(560 × g)
|Setting resolution||100 rpm|
|Digital time setting||1 - 90 min (increment 1 min)|
|Timer sound signal||+|
|Rotor imbalance diagnostics (automatic stop, “IMBALANCE” warning)||+|
|Display||LCD, 2 x 16 signs|
|Chamber diameter||355 mm|
|Overall dimensions (W×D×H)||560 × 480 × 315 mm|
|Nominal operating voltage||230 V, 50/60 Hz or 120 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (230V / 120 V)||320 W / 330 W|