Corning® Matrigel® Growth Factor Reduced (GFR) Basement Membrane Matrix, 5 mL, is suited for applications requiring a highly defined basement membrane preparation. Available in standard GFR, High Concentration (HC), and Phenol Red-free formats. Corning Matrigel matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in extracellular matrix proteins, including Laminin (a major component), Collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin/nidogen, and a number of growth factors.
· Mouse colonies routinely screened for pathogens via Mouse Antibody Production (MAP) testing
· Extensive PCR testing is performed to screen for a number of pathogensTested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
· Protein concentrations determined by Lowry method
· Endotoxin units measured by Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate assay
· Matrigel Matrix gel stability is tested for a period of 14 days at 37°C
· Biological activity is determined for each lot using a neurite outgrowth assay.
EHS mouse tumor
· Cell Growth and Differentiation
· Metabolism/Toxicology Studies
· Invasion Assays
· in vitro and in vivo Angiogenesis Assays
· in vivo Angiogenesis Studies and Augmentation of Tumors in Immunosuppressed Mice
Preparation and Storage
Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaws.
This product is non-returnable.
Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
1 / Pk
1 / Cs
Rock the Science of 3D: From Promise to Reality Brochure