Upcoming PerkinElmer webinar series in September:
Towards Physiological Relevance: High-Content Analysis with 3D Organoids and Spheroids
In the webinars, our speakers will describe how they are addressing the challenges of working with complex 3D cell models across a range of disease areas - from producing uniform spheroids and organoids to generating high-quality images and gaining insights from their 3D data.
The presentations in each webinar will be followed by a short Q & A session.
DATE: September 2, 9, 16 and 23, 2021
TIME: 3pm BST / 10am ET
Thursday Sept 2, 2021
• Webinar 1: Developing a 3D Cell Model for High-Content Analysis
• Dr. Joe Trask, North America HCS Product Line Leader, Cellular Imaging and Analysis, PerkinElmer
• Dr. Antti Hassinen, Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland, University of Helsinki, Finland
Thursday Sept 9, 2021
• Webinar 2: High-Throughput, High-Content Screening with 3D Cell Models
• Dr. Ben Hopkins, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
• Dr. Dan LaBarbera, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO, USA
Thursday Sept 16, 2021
• Webinar 3: Working with Complex 3D Cell Models
• Dr. Marianne Kanellias, Emulate Inc, Boston, MA, USA
• Dr. Jan Bruder, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine, Münster, Germany
Thursday Sept 23, 2021
• Webinar 4: Deriving Insights from 3D Cell Model Systems
• Dr. Eric Darling, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
• Dr. James Hutt, PerkinElmer, UK
To read the presentation abstracts and to REGISTER, click HERE.