We have some good news!
To this date, Nova has been a long-term partner of PerkinElmer Life Sciences. Now we have taken a leap forward, and we are extremely pleased to announce that in addition to the Life Science product range, we are collaborating with PerkinElmer in all other areas also.
Nova is a PerkinElmer Life Sciences, Applied Genomics and Reproductive Health partner in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania and an Analytical Sciences partner in Estonia.
Therefore it is now possible to order the entire PerkinElmer product range via us, which includes:
- PerkinElmer Analytical Sciences Products and Services (Atomic Spectroscopy, Chromatography, Molecular Spectroscopy, Consumables) (link)
- Cisbio kits - wash-free HTRF and ALPHA kits for many different applications from GPCR, kinase, PPI studies and more (link)
- In Vivo Imaging Instruments and In Vivo Imaging Reagents (link)
- Live-Cell Imaging Instruments (MuviCyte)
- Nexcelom Automated Cell Counters and Image Cytometry Products for Cell Analysis (link)
- Microplate Readers and Microplates (link)
- Radiometric Detectors - Clinical and Radiometric Detectors - Research (link)
- High Content Screening Instruments (HCS) for cellular imaging and analysis (Opera and Operetta)
- Prenatal Testing and Newborn Screening (link)
- Scintillation Cocktails and Vials, Caps, & Septa (link)
- Western Blotting (link)
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (link)
- Nucleic Acid (genomic DNA, RNA, cfDNA, microRNA) extraction instruments and reagents (Chemagen)
- Microfluidic Capillary Electroforesis Instruments and reagents for nucleic acid and protein analysis (Labchip)
- Automatic Liquid Handling (JANUS, Sciclone, Zephyr) ja and contactless dispensers (Flexdrop iQ) (link)
- Realtime PCR Kits for pathogen detection (link)
- NGS Library Preparation Reagents (NEXTFLEX DNA-seq, RNA-seq, smallRNA-seq, 16S ja 18S ITS rRNA-seq; HIVE single cell RNA-seq; PG-seq) for Illumina and IonTorrent sequencers (link)
- Homogenizers (OMNI)
If you are interested in any of the products mentioned above, please feel free to contact our product managers directly or:
+372 5656 0050
It is the result of long-term and consistent work.
We are optimistic that the future will bring many new opportunities, and we also thank our dynamic team for their work and efforts.
In addition, on behalf of the entire Nova team, we would also like to thank PerkinElmer for their trust and all end-users for the cooperation!
The Nova team